Village of Quogue
Drag box to select area
The Village of Quogue consists of an area approximately seven square miles and was founded in 1659 and given autonomy in 1928. Today, it operates a wide variety of departments that endeavor to improve the quality of living for residents, including the fire department, building department, highway department, police department, justice court, the Quogue library and school, the Quogue Association and more.
7 Village Ln, Quogue, NY 11959
- Fax: 631-653-4776
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed