Quogue Fire Department
Drag box to select area
The Quogue Fire Department was originally founded in 1903 as a joint venture with Westhampton Beach until 1927 when the departments separated. In 1957, the new firehouse was built as it exists today. The facility features six truck bays, a new radio room, a large meeting room and a state-of-the-art recreation room. Led by Chief Christopher Osborne, the current membership of 54 volunteers has access to the latest equipment and technology and is trained in every aspect of firefighting, disaster preparedness and emergency and rescue services. The department also hosts annual Easter and Halloween parties for children and teaches fire prevention at organizations such as Quogue Elementary School.
117 Jessup Ave, Quogue, NY 11959
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.