Three members of the Westhampton Beach Beautification Committee combed the streets of Westhampton Beach last week seeking out the brightest and best holiday lights for the village's 10th annual holiday light contest.
The winners were announced on Monday. All first place winners will all receive a $100 and all winners will get a color photo of their business or home. Prizes will be given out on Jan. 5 at Village Hall at 7:00 p.m.
2011 HOLIDAY LIGHTING CONTEST WINNERS
- 1ST PLACE – THE WALSH FAMILY - POTUNK LANE
- 2ND PLACE –THE LINDTVIT FAMILY - SUNSET AVENUE
- 3RD PLACE –THE JONES FAMILY - MAIN STREET
- 1ST PLACE – BEACH BAKERY - MAIN STREET
- 2ND PLACE – JONESEY'S RESTAURANT - MONTAUK HIGHWAY
- 3RD PLACE – JOHN'S POOLS - OLD RIVERHEAD ROAD
- 1ST PLACE – HAMPTON DENTISTRY - OLD RIVERHEAD ROAD
- 2ND PLACE – MORGAN HOUSE - POTUNK LANE
- 3RD PLACE – O'SUZANNA/MUSTIQUE - MAIN STREET
- WHB FIRE HOUSE - SUNSET AVENUE
- THE NESBITT RESIDENCE - OAK STREET
Editor's Note: Patch is hosting a holiday light contest, called Deck the House. Patch is offering a grand prize of $100,000 to the winner's school district. Find out more by clicking here.