The Village of Quogue is scheduled to hold a board meeting at 4 p.m. at village hall on Friday. Among the items on the agenda are budget transfers related to Hurricane Sandy and a tax vote, which will allow the village to breach the state's two-percent tax cap if necessary.
The following is the tentative agenda released by the village clerk's office:
- The Pledge of Allegiance.
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting held on January 18, 2013.
- Approval of Abstract of Audited Vouchers Schedule and Treasurer’s Report for the Month ending January 31, 2013
- Clerk’s report for January 2013 False Fire and Burglar Alarms
- Departmental Monthly Reports: Fire Department, Building Department, Police Department
- Resolution to approve an increase in the amount of $8,678.77 from revenue code A2680 (Insurance Recovery) to A8745.401 (Hurricane Sandy Damage Repairs) for water damage to Police and Fire vehicles from Glatfelter Claims Management.
- Resolution to approve a budget transfer of up to $200,000.00 to A3410.999 (Fire Department Capital Reserve) from A599 (Appropriated Fund Balance) for the purchase of a new fire truck pending the result of bid opening to be held on March 8, 2013 and advertise a notice of permissive referendum in the Southampton Press.
- Resolution to accept a donation to the Police Department in the amount of $100.00 from the Martin and Florence Rothman Donor Advised Fund of the Endowment Foundation of Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey (recommended by Janet and William Rothman) to be funded into revenue account A2705.
- Resolution to approve a budget transfer in the amount of $100.00 from A2705 (Donations) into A3120.416 (Police Supplies-Misc).
- Resolution to approve a budget transfer in the amount of $1,000.00 from A3410.411 (Fire Dept Personnel Protection) to A3410.450 (Fire Dept Physicals).
- Resolution to approve the Mayor to execute 2013 Cooperative Agreement with the Town of Southampton to provide Shared Computer Capability Services from date of execution to December 31, 2013.
- Resolution to approve minutes of bid, held on Friday, February 8, 2013 at 3:00 P.M. for the sale of 300-400 yards of RCA.
- Resolution to introduce ”Local Law No. ___ of 2013 Amending Chapter 196 (Zoning) Of The Village Code With Respect To Design Review”, and schedule a public hearing to be held on Friday, March 22, 2013 at 4:00 P.M.
- Public hearing and resolution to adopt Local Law No. ____ of 2013 Authorizing A Property Tax Levy In Excess Of The Limit Established In General Municipal Law A Local Law Authorizing A Property Tax Levy In Excess Of The Limit Established
- Public hearing and resolution to adopt ”Local Law No. ___ of 2013 Amending Chapter 196 (Zoning) of The Village Code In Relation To Issuance Of An Updated Certificate Of Occupancy Upon A Change In Ownership”.
- Discussion of PBA Grievance regarding part-time Police officers.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.