arrest reports for west of the Shinnecock Canal for the week of April 2 to April 8:
• Cresencio Encarnacion-Peralta, 31, of Hampton Bays, was arrested at 9:38 p.m. April 6 on Montauk Highway West in Hampton Bays. Encarnacio-Peralta was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, in addition to three moving violations and breaking the open container law. Police said Encarnacio-Peralta was being sought by U.S. immigration officials on an active deportation warrant. At his arraignment April 7, town police turned the custody of Encarnacion-Peralta over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
• Ilyse Labue, 33, of Flanders, was arrested April 7 at 10:41 p.m. and charged with DWI at the intersection of Flanders Boulevard and Polk Street in Flanders, according to police. Cops said Labue was stopped after she was observed tailgating another vehicle. She was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, after she failed a breath screen test for alcohol, police said.
• Kyrell Stoute, 22, of Coram, was arrested March 8 on the corner of County Road 39 near Peconic Road in Southampton at 4:47 a.m. He was charged with DWI with a blood alcohol content of at least .08 percent, a misdemeanor, and placed under arrest, polics said. Additionally, Stoute was cited for speeding, a violation.
• Cynthia Massenburg, 46, of Riverside, was arrested April 7 in Riverside at the corner of Lake Avenue and Woodhull Avenue at 4:11 a.m. She was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance seventh degree, a misdemeanor, after police said they found a small quantity of crack cocaine in her vehicle.
• Todd Kerstetter, 29, of East Quogue, was arrested April 4 at 4 p.m. He was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, after police responded to a domestic incident in which the victim was pushed by Kerstetter and fell to the floor, requiring medical attention, according to police.
Sex Offender Failure to Report Address
• James Reid, 31, of Southampton, was arrested in Hampton Bays April 5 on Old Riverhead Road West at 5:04 p.m., according to police. He was charged with failure to report his address to authorities as a sex offender under Megan's Law, a felony, aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle in the second degree, a misdemeanor, and driving an unregistered vehicle, a violation, police said.
For arrest reports from eas of the Shinnecock Canal, visit .