Southampton Town police arrest reports for the week ending March 5.
• Matias Lopez, 21, of Westhampton Beach, was arrested March 3 at 5:35 a.m. on Montauk Highway in Westhampton on charges of second degree burglary and criminal mischief in the third degree, both felonies. Police said Lopez was caught inside another person's home in possession of stolen items.
• Kerrie Gordon, 47, of Speonk, was arrested March 5 at 8:03 a.m. on Ketcham Avenue in Eastport and charged with aggravated DWI, a felony. Gordon was stopped for a traffic infraction at which time police determined that she was intoxicated and her license had been suspended due to a previous DWI conviction, according to the arrest report. She was additionally charged with failing to yield entering the roadway, a traffic infraction.
• Christiene Dacosta, 34, of Flanders, was arrested March 4 at 3:44 a.m. at the Fern Avenue and Long Neck Boulevard intersection in Flanders and charged with felony DWI, a result of having a 5-year-old child in the car and being intoxicated at the time of arrest, police said. Dacosta was additionally charged with making an improper left turn, a traffic infraction.
• Gregory Koplinka, 25, of Riverhead, was arrested Feb. 27 at 11 p.m. during a traffic stop on Peconic Trail in Flanders. Police said Koplinka was driving under the influence of marijuana and was charged with driving while impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor. A quantity of pot was also found in his car, police said.
Driving Without Alcohol Screening Device
• Jason Braunskill, 29, of Bay Shore, was arrested March 4 at 5:05 a.m. on Sunrise Highway at the Flanders Road intersection in Hampton Bays. He was charged with circumventing an interlock device, which prevents a car from starting if the driver has alcohol on his breath. The charge is a misdemeanor. Additionally, he was ticketed for failing to stop at a red light, police said.
• Manuel Ortiz-Ponce, 48, of East Quogue, was arrested March 2 at 6:08 p.m. and charged with harassment, a misdemeanor, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal mischief, fourth degree, both misdemeanors. Police said Ortiz-Ponce became violent at a woman's house on March 3, attempted to kick her, and threatened to kill her in front of her child.
• Brett Chizever, 24, of Aquebogue, was arrested March 1 at police headquarters in Hampton Bays at 1 p.m. The arrest followed a report of silver flatware that was unlawfully taken from a Westhampton home on Baycrest Ave Feb 28. The value of the silverware is estimated to be $16,000. Chizever was charged by police with third degree grand larceny, a felony.
• A warrant executed in Riverside March 2 at 6:09 a.m. by Suffolk County's East End Drug Task Force yielded three marijuana-related arrests at a home on Lake Avenue. A 55-year-old and 29-year-old, both of Riverside, were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Jose Maysonet, 46, was charged with one count of criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree and criminal use of drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
• Philip Liquori, 24, of Baiting Hollow, was arrested Feb. 27 at 10:28 p.m. at Flanders Road and Peconic Trail in Flanders and charged with criminal possession of marijuana, fifth degree, a class B misdemeanor.
For arrests from east of the Shinnecock Canal, visit .