Editor’s Note: The following information was supplied by the . A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
Leaving the Scene
• A 17-year-old Hampton Bays boy was arrested July 8 and charged with leaving the scene of an accident, a felony, reckless driving, a misdemeanor, and for being unlicensed, a traffic infraction. Police say they nabbed the teen after he was involved in an accident with injuries on Argonne Road East and fled the scene. Police located him on Terrace Drive in Hampton Bays.
Driving While Intoxicated
• Michael Hegna, 20, of Holbrook, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, on July 4 after police said they pulled him over for failing to maintain his lane on Ponquogue Avenue in Hampton Bays. He was also charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first degree, a felony.
• Amadeo Rivas, 31, of Hampton Bays, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, on July 7 after police pulled him over for failing to signal and maintain his lane of travel on Montauk Highway East in Hampton Bays, according to an arrest report. Police said Rivas was unsteady on his feet and his eyes were glassy and bloodshot.
• Miguel Gonzalez, 35, of Hampton Bays, was arrested July 6 and charged with aggravated DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree, both misdemeanors. Police said they pulled Gonzalez over on Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays for failure to maintain his lane. He was also charged with failing to wear his seat belt.
• Stefan Lee, 21, of Orlando, Fla. was arrested July 7 and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, as well as having an open container, a violation. Police said they pulled Lee over on Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays for failing to maintain his lane.
• Annelise Delemarre-Brand, 20, of Shirley, with was arrested July 7 and charged with DWI, a misdemeanor. Police said they pulled her over on County Road 31 in Westhampton after she drove through hazard striping.
• Victoria MacDonald, 53, of Hampton Bays, was charged with aggravated DWI, a misdemeanor, on July 6 after she was pulled over on Ponquogue Avenue in Hampton Bays. Police said she failed to maintain her lane, nearly striking several vehicles while westbound on Montauk Highway.
• Christopher Lugo, 29, of Centereach, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, on July 8. According to police, Lugo was pulled over on Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays for having no mirror. He was also charged with having an uninspected vehicle.
• Joseph Jorge, 27, of Astoria, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on July 4 on Dune Road. Police said Jorge “violently pulled back his arms and refused to be handcuffed.”
• Ayala Guillermo, 19, of Flanders was charged on July 5 with criminal mischief in the fourth degree, a misdemeanor, after police said he damaged an air conditioning unit.
Allowing Minor Consumption of Alcohol
• Justin Castellano, 20, of East Quogue, was charged with allowing the consumption of alcohol by minors on July 4. Police say they were called to Kennedy Drive in East Quogue in regard to a physical altercation. While on scene police say they found numerous people under the age of 21 who had been consuming alcohol.
For arrest reports from east of the Shinnecock Canal, visit Southampton Patch.