Driving While Intoxicated
• On June 18, Quogue police arrested and charged Brian Walker, 25, of Riverhead, with driving while ability impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor. Police said they pulled Walker over on Old Country Road at 6:30 p.m. for having excessive window tint.
• Quogue Police charged Marta Trzaska, 25, of Lindenhurst, for driving while ability impaired, by a combination of drugs and alcohol, a misdemeanor, after they pulled her over on Old Country Road at 1:15 a.m. on June 20. Police said she didn't stop at a stop sign, was speeding, and failed to maintain her lane. Police also ticketed her for having an open alcohol container in her car.
• A 26-year-old Selden woman, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor on Saturday at 8:45 p.m. after Quogue police pulled her over on Quogue Street for allegedly speeding, failing to signal and running a stop sign. The charge, however, was reduced on Oct. 7 in Quogue Village Justice Court to DWAI, a misdemeanor.
• With the help of the DWI Task Force on Sunday, Quogue police charged John Orlando, 34, of Mannorville, with DWI, a misdemeanor. He was initially pulled over for failing to maintain his lane and speeding on Dune Road, police said. He was also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
• Efforts by the DWI Task Force also led to the arrest of Joseph Golio, 27, of Shirley, on a charge of driving while ability impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor. Police said Golio, who was pulled over for speeding a Dune Road at 3 a.m. on Sunday, was also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
• On Tuesday, Quogue police charged Johnathan Flores- Maldonado, 21, of Westhampton Beach, with driving while ability impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor. He was pulled over on Quogoneck Lane for failing to signal, they said.