Arrests in the Westhampton-Hampton Bays area reported by Southampton Town police:
• John Alaimo, 31, of Hampton Bays, was arrested on Aug. 17 and charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Police said they pulled him over near the intersection of Montuak Highway and Squiretown Road after seeing him driving without his headlights on around 11 p.m.
He reportedly performed poorly on roadside field sobriety tests and failed a pre-screen breath test.
• Anthony Soccorso, 28, of Mastic, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated on Aug. 18. According to police, Soccorso was driving eastbound on Dune Road around 3:45 a.m. when he crossed the double yellow line into oncoming traffic.
Police said after being pulled over, his eyes were blood shot and glassy, he was unsteady on his feet, and he failed sobriety tests and a pre-screen breath test. He was also for unlicensed operation in the third degree, a misdemeanor, as well as vehicle and traffic violations.
• A 25-year-old Hampton Bays man was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of third-degree criminal trespassing on Aug. 18. Police reportedly responded to a “prowler call” on Springville Road around 10 p.m. and upon arriving, found the man that matched a description given to police.
The man admitted to entering a fenced property to look through the window at a female and was arrested.
• Daniel Dougherty, 20, of Hampton Bays, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of DWAI drugs on Aug. 17. According to police, Dougherty was pulled over for having a rear plate light out, and upon approaching the 1998 Oldsmobile, an officer smelled marijuana coming from his clothing.
Police said he gave up some marijuana from his shorts pocket and proceeded to perform poorly on roadside field sobriety tests. He was also cited for unlawful possession of marijuana and having no plate lamp.
• Susan Fabula, 57, of Hampton Bays, was arrested on a misdemeanor DWI charge on Aug. 14 after police said she drove into a utility pole. According to a police report, Fabula was involved in a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Montuak Highway and Ocean Road around 11 p.m. Police said that upon arrival, Fabula – the only person in the SUV – had an odor of alcohol on her breath and when asked if she had anything to drink, stated that she had.
• Travis Iacone, 20, of Southampton, was arrested on a charge of DWI and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, both misdemeanors, on Aug. 13. Police said that Iacone failed to stay in his lane while driving eastbound on Montauk Highway, near Canoe Place Road, around 12:45 a.m.
After being pulled over, Iacone was reportedly found to have an odor of alcohol on his breath, slurred speech and was unsteady on his feet. Police said he performed poorly on standard field sobriety tests and had Xanax in a baggie.
• Michael Schwenk, 27, of E. Quogue, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of aggravated DWI on Aug. 12 after he reportedly hit a telephone pole while driving nearly three times over the legal limit.
Police said that Schwenk drove his 2007 Audi into a telephone pole on Montauk Highway in E. Quogue around 11 p.m. Upon police arrival, his speech was reportedly slurred, his breath smelled strongly of alcohol and he was unsteady on his feet. Schwenk allegedly performed standard field sobriety tests poorly and blew a 0.21 on a pre-screen breath test, and a chemical breath test revealed a blood alcohol level of 0.22.