The following is a round-up of headlines related to cops and crime this week.
A 14-year-old boy sold marijuana to a fellow student on the grounds of the Hampton Bays High School, according to Southampton Town police.
Two Hampton Bays men were arrested in Flanders after police said a traffic infraction stop revealed that a driver had a stun gun and marijuana -- and his passenger was found to be in possession of a fake license and marijuana.
3. Cops: Speonk Burglar Caught
A collaboration among Southampton and Riverhead police officers resulted in the arrest of a Coram man for burglary in second degree, a felony.
4. Cops: Texas Fugitive Charged With Falsely Reporting Robbery
A Texas fugitive who police said fabricated a Flanders robbery and sparked a K-9 search was apprended last week.
5. Southampton Police: Man Drove With Open Can of Busch; Charged With DWI
Southampton Town police arrest reports for west of the Shinnecock Canal through March 10.
6. Cops: Stolen Skateboard Gets Teen Felony Charge
Eric O’Brien, 19, of Hampton Bays, was charged with grand larceny, a felony after police learned that he had stolen a skateboard from another teen on Jan. 11.
7. Group Assault Reported at Hampton Bays Diner
An East Hampton man reported that around 4 a.m. on March 10, he was attacked by several men in the parking lot of the sending him to the hospital as a result.
8. Quogue Police: Parents Discover Man Having Sex With Their Son
Quogue Village police arrested a 25-year-old Bay Shore man and charged him with two counts of third-degree sex abuse, a misdemeanor, after he allegedly had sex with a minor.
9. Crimes Nearby: Armed Masked Men Hold Up Gas Station
The following is a round-up of crimes across the East End during the week of March 11.
A Riverhead man allegedly behind a string of crimes committed in the Flanders and Riverside area has been charged, police said.
11. Westhampton Beach Police Log: Drug and Parade-Related Arrests
A round-up of police reports from the Westhampton Beach police department during the week of March. 11.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.