Editor’s Note: The following information was supplied by the A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate guilt.
- Adam Phelan, 23, of Riverhead, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, after his car was stopped on CR 31 in Westhampton on Sept. 9 at 2:22 a.m. Cops said Phelan was observed operating the vehicle in an erratic manner and failed aLl roadside sobriety tests.
- Brian Nappi, 37, of Hampton Bays, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, on Sept. 3 at 5:47 p.m. after he was stopped by police on Foster Avenue in Hampton Bays. Nappi reportedly failed all roadside sobriety tests.
- Katielynne Moriarty, 28, of Riverhead, was charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, an A misdemeanor in Flanders on Sept. 10 at 1:08 a.m. Cops said they observed Moriarty in a vehicle that was parked "suspiciously" on a dead-end street on Evergreen Road. After an investigation, a package of heroin and one oxycodone tablet were recovered.
- Milad Nasirzadeh, 24, of New Hyde Park, was charged on Sept. 3 on with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, a misdemeanor, at Tiana Beach in Hampton Bays at 7:54 p.m. Cops said Nasirzadeh was found to be in possession of a quantity of ketamine, also known as "Special K."
- Victor Sicajau-Tepeu, 39, of Riverhead, was charged with third-degree burglary, a felony on Sept. 8 in Riverside at 6:38 p.m. Cops reported that Sicajau-Tepeu was observed carrying a bundle of scrap metal on Riverleigh Avenue and was charged with committing a burglary, along with another man, Angel Camey Uyu, 24, also of Riverhead. According to the police report, the two men are accused of taking metal piping from an abandoned commercial property on Lake Avenue in Riverside, the Riverboat Diner.
- A 33-year-old man of East Quogue, was arrested and charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, on Sept. 7 at 3:13 a.m. at a residence in East Quogue. Police reported that Bonilla struck his wife, causing injury to her eye.
For arrests west of the canal, visit .