Editor’s Note: The following information was supplied by the . A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate guilt.
• Stephen Greenberg, 40, of Hampton Bays, was charged on Aug. 27 at 3:37 a.m. on Baybury Lane in Hampton Bays with DWI, a misdemeanor. Officers say they observed Greenberg switching seats with a female passenger during the traffic stop in an effort to elude arrest on DWI charges.
• Jeffrey Beri, 48, of New York City, was charged on Aug. 27, at 12:37 a.m. in East Quogue on Flanders Road after he was observed by police traveling westbound on CR 27. He was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree, a misdemeanor, in addition to one count of driving while impaired by drugs, also a misdemeanor. Beri was also charged with a traffic violation for moving unsafely from a vehicle lane. Cops said Beri was "observed to be showing signs of drug use." and that they found a small quantity of marijuana in the car.
• Dawn Kiernan, 35, of Hampton Bays, was charged on Aug.26 at 8:45 p.m. at West Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays with aggravated driving while intoxicated, an A misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. Cops said Kiernan's vehicle was stopped in a Hampton Bays parking lot and that she was found to be under the influence of alcohol. Police say they also found a quantity of marijuana in her possession.
• Emily Sherman, 32, of Bay Harbor Island, Florida, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor on Sept.3 at 2:47 a.m. Police say she was stopped on CR 39 in Southampton for failing to signal.
• Barry Magaliff, 58, of Dennis, Mass., was charged with DWI after his car was stopped on East Montauk Highway in Hampton Bays on Sept. 1 at 10:13 p.m. A DMV check revealed that Magaliff's driver's license was suspended. He was additionally charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, a misdemeanor.
• Bryan Zinger, 36, of Middle Island, was charged with DWI after police stopped his vehicle on Foster Avenue in Hampton Bays on Sept. 3 at 2:08 a.m. A breath screen test for alcohol revealed a BAC of 15%.
Criminal Possession of Stolen Property
• Roshawn Childress, 31, of Patchogue, was charged at 2:24 a.m. in Riverside on Aug. 29 on Flanders Road with criminal possession of stolen property in the fifth degree, a class A misdemeanor. Police said Childress was found to be in possession of a stolen bicycle.
• James Licausi, 43, of Riverside, was charged with third degree robbery, a D felony, in Riverside at 5:18 p.m. on Sept. 2 on County Road 104. Police reported that Licausi had struck a man in the face the day before at 5:50 a.m. on Vail Avenue in Riverside, bit his left arm and then forcibly removed the victim's wallet and fled the area on a bicycle.
For arrest reports from east of the Shinnecock Canal, visit Southampton Patch.