1. What Should I Wear To My Massage Appointment?
Elaine Campbell, owner of E Day Spa in Hampton Bays, answers customers questions about what to wear to a massage appointment and what to expect.
2. 'Love is in the Air' This Valentine's Day!
Andrea Scatuccio, co-owner of Sweet Petite Soirees put together a gallery of party ideas for valentine's day. Be sure to save them for next year.
3. View from the East End: Democrats May Implode Picking Their Next Presidential Candidate
T.J. Clemente wrote this week, "There may be as many as 20 candidates running for president in 2016."
4. Retired Westhampton Beach English Teacher Makes Appeal to the White House
Sarah Mendenhall-Luhmer wrote about retired English teacher Bob Ornstein who has begun a mission to change the way the Veterans Administration processes claims.
5. National Children's Dental Health Month
offers advice for healthy dental habits for parents on how and when their children should go to the dentist and how to take care of their teeth.
If you are interested in contributing a blog on Patch, e-mail Erica.Jackson@Patch.com. Both business and community member blogs are welcome.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.