1. IRS Offers Tax Tips for 'Season of Giving'
Dianne Besunder provides a list of 'Season of Giving' tips from the IRS covering everything from charity donations to refund planning.
2. Financial Investigation Tops Village Trustee December Meeting
Elyse Richman provides her thoughts on Wednesday's Westhampton Beach Village trustee meeting.
3. The 'Power' of Processed Protein
says our food is infused with processed protein and asks is that a good or bad thing?
4. Haunted NYC Museum Bedroom
Joe Giaquinto, a Hampton Bays medium takes about an encounter in a haunted bedroom in New York City.
5. New Math in the New York State Senate: What New Coalition Government Means for Long Island
ays Independent Democrats and the Republican Conference in the New York State Senate announced the formation of a power sharing arrangement on Tuesday. Why this is good for Long Island.
If you are interested in blogging on Patch, e-mail Erica.Jackson@Patch.com.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.