As residents and business owners made their back to Dune Road on Thursday, they captured some of the scenes they saw. The above is a gallery of photos that were submitted to Patch.
If you have photos to share, upload them to this article or e-mail it to Erica.Jackson@Patch.com
To see additional photos Sandy's aftermath, click the below links.
- SHARE YOUR PHOTOS: A Day After Sandy
- Photos: Dune Road Opens After Sandy; Homeowners Begin to Assess Damage
- Photos: Sandy Causes Destruction to Quogue Beach, Nearby Homes
- Aerial Photos: Sandy Wreaks Havoc on Dune Road
- PHOTOS: Hurricane Sandy Batters Dune Road
- Photos: Westhampton Beach Village Marina Flooded
- Photos: Sandy Brings High Waters to Shinnecock Locks
- SHARE YOUR PHOTOS: Sandy Arrives
For more coverage of Hurricane Sandy's aftermath, click here.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.