The Village of Westhampton Beach has released its tentative work session meeting agenda. The meeting is scheduled for Jan. 23 at 7 p.m. at Village Hall.
Among the discussion topics set is the rebuilding of the Village Marina, which was damaged during Hurricane Sandy. The village has estimated that repairs will cost about $150,000.
- Related: Village Looks To Rebuild Marina After Sandy
The following is a list of the remaining discussion items:
• Affordable Housing Designee RFP
• Part-Time Employee Policy
• Snow Removal Policy/Exposure Control Policy
• LIPA Commercial Efficiency Program
• Southampton Town Hazard Mitigation Plan
• 2013 Marina Electrical Rates
• Beautification Issues
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.