To help their customers get in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, Books and Books of Westhampton Beach is featuring a number of Irish authors and books, among them Westhampton Beach's own Irish cook Margaret Johnson.
- All Standing by Kathryn Miles
- How the Irish Saved Civilization by Thomas Cahill
- The Graves Are Walking by John Kelly
- Ireland: A History by Thomas Bartlett
- The Irish Way by James R. Barrett
- Celtic Folklore Cooking by Joanne Asala
- The Story of Ireland by Neil Hegarty
- The Fighting Irish by Tim Newark
The store also has in stock St. Patty’s Day cards, as well as a selection of Irish literature, including Joyce, Yeats, Toibin, Wilde, Doyle, Flann O’Brien, and Edna O’Brien.
"We’re clearly very excited about St. Patrick’s Day," said Meg McGill, associate manager of books and books.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.