Over the past several months, Westhampton-Hampton Bays Patch has chronicled some of the more prominent empty buildings in the area from the Westhampton Bowling Alley to the Foggy Goggle in Hampton Bays to the Pastor Chevrolet Building and former Surf Club.
In the posts, Patch solicided comments from readers who presented ideas for the locations. Readers said the Foggy Google should be turned in to a bed and breakfast; the former Surf Club a Trader Joe's; and they want to see the Westhampton Beach bowling alley re-open.
Patch wants to know: What do you think can be done to help get these buildings filled? Do you have other ideas for these buildings and others in our Patch series. Is there a building, you think Patch should feature? Add to the conversation and post a comment below.
- No Flowers Growing Here
- Prime Storefront Available for Rent in Westhampton Beach
- Safe's Empty and Former Bank
- Catcher's Mitt Strikes Out
- 'Prime' Location Available on Main
- Pastor Chevrolet Building Up For Grabs
- No Strike Yet For Former Bowling Alley
- Is The Former Surf Club a Wipeout?
- Blurry Outlook for Former Foggy Goggle
For more headlines in Westhampton and Hampton Bays, click here.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.