Make your reservations now before these local Dec. 31 parties fill up:
• Celebrate New Year's "Bond Style" at Gurney's 50th annual New Year's Eve Party in Montauk. Joe Delia & Thieves will perform, and a DJ will be on hand, too, all night long. Top Shelf open bar all night, five-course dinner, plus a one-and-a-half-hour cocktail party with seafood bar,pasta station and hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. There's all a two-night $310 per person special.
• Ring in the New Year at The Living Room at c/o The Maidstone in East Hampton Village. An early evening a la carte dinner will be served from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., and a $125 four-course prix fixe dinner starts at 9 p.m. The menu for the second seating includes a glass of Champagne. For the menu and more information on making a reservation, click here.
• Celebrate New Year's Eve at 75 Main in Southampton Village with Jim Turner's band,DJ Chile and DJ Steve Tour. Goumba Johnny hosts. The band performs from 8 till 11 p.m., and the DJs will spin from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. A 5-course dinner is $55 per person. For a 5-course dinner and open bar from 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m., the price is $110 per person. There will be a Champagne toast at midnight. For more information and a reservation, call 631-283-7575.
• Almond Restaurant & Bar will be celebrating New Year’s Eve with a four-course dinner starting at 9 p.m. The evening includes dinner, a Champagne toast and party favors for $85 per person. The regular a la carte menu will be offered from 6 to 8 p.m. and casual items will be offered at the bar including burgers and shrimp cocktail. To see the dinner menu, click here.
• Seasons of Southampton on Prospect Street in Southampton Village has three ways to ring in the New Year, at their New Year's Eve Gala. There are gold, silver and platinum packages, ranging in price from $50 per person to $125 per person. There will be live jazz entertainment, the Times Square ball drop on HDTV, a dance floor with intelligent lighting, a DJ starting at 10 p.m., Champagne toast at midnight, passed mini desserts, table top appetizers, and a polar ice lounge with ice bars and luges, along with much more. Top packages include five-course dinner. Call 631-283-3354 for reservations and inquire about overnight and transportation services.
Where else can you ring in the New Year locally? Please leave a comment below and add it to the Westhampton-Hampton Bays Patch calendar.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.