There's a lot to do today, so get out and have fun. For more on what you can do today, visit our calendar of events.
1. There's always time for Bingo. The Hampton Bays Senior Center holds Bingo everyday from 12:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Bingo dates back to the 1500's in Italy. It arrived in the United States in 1929 and the game is still as popular as ever. The Southampton Senior Service Center holds bingo every day except Wednesdays. Contact the center for more information at (631) 728-1235.
2. Why not just go for a walk? Town of Southampton Senior Services hosts a every Monday. The walk will be at the Southampton Town Recreation Center for the colder weather. Meet at the senior center at 10:00 a.m. For more information or to register, call (631) 728-1235.
3. Town of Southampton Senior services holds every Monday and Friday at the Hampton Bays Senior Center from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Contact the Senior Center for more information at (631) 728-8585.
4. Get in shape at the Hampton Bays Senior Center today at 10:00 a.m. Town of Southampton Senior Services holds every Monday and Friday at the Hampton Bays Senior Center. All fitness levels are welcome and admission is free. For more information, call (631) 728-1235.
5. Join the Hampton Bays Library for . This program is geared toward children ages 2 to 3 years, with adult. A children's librarian will read weekly half-hour of stories and lead your kids in songs, crafts and playtime. Registration for the winter session is ongoing through this session. For more information, call (631) 728-6241.