"Everything's good," he said, noting that light traffic has helped the town's highway department to do its job.
Most residents, he said, stayed off the roads during the brut of the storm Thursday night, but, he said, there were five minor fender benders around midnight.
Ficurilli said the police department normally gets reports of snow drifts on roads like Scuttle Hold Road in Watermill, but hasn't gotten many calls about terrible roadways.
What do you think of Southampton's roads after the storm? Has your road been cleared? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Snow & Tell: Send Us Your Pics
- Parts of East End See Up To 11 inches; 'Dangerous' Temps
- Snow Storm Causes Cancellations and Closures
- Updated Long Island Power Outages
- Southampton Town Declares Limited State of Emergency
- Hampton Jitney Plans to Cancel Some Trips
- Fire Department Reminds Residents to Dig Out Fire Hydrants