The following is a round-up of happenings this week in the Westhampton and Hampton Bays area. For more happenings this week, visit our calendar of events. And if you have an event that you'd like to let others know about, upload it here.
1. Yoga, TRX and Stretching
Start your week with some exercise. There are several classes happening across the area on Monday. Here are a few:
- TRX Suspension Training w/Donna Pierro in Westhampton at 9:30 a.m.
- Stretch and Tone Exercise Classes at the Hampton Bays Library at 10:00 a.m.
- Yoga Mondays 10:30am One Hour at 2 Shell Road in Hampton Bays at 10:30 a.m.
On Tuesday, dance the pounds away with a Zumba class. There are two being offered on Tuesday. They are as follows:
- Zumba® with Kinga - Zumba® with The Artist Who Loves Fitness at the Hampton Bays Library at 5:54 p.m. Cost $5.
- Zumba at the Quogue Library at 6:30 p.m. Cost $5.
3. Country Line Dancing for Seniors
Senior citizens can strap on their boots and head over to the Hampton Bays Library on Wednesday for some line dancing fun at 1 p.m. The event is free.
4. Celebrate the Chinese New Year
The Hampton Bays Library, on Thursday at 7 p.m. will hold their annual Chinese New Year event. The program is free.
5. Night of Worship for Teens & Young Adults
On Friday, starting at 7 p.m., the Hampton Bays Assembly of God will host a night of worship and prayer dedicated to teens and young adults all across Long Island. The event is free.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.