You may be familiar with Patch's list of Taking a different tack, here is a list of "5 Things You CAN'T Do in Westhampton-Hampton Bays." Have more to add? Leave a comment below.
1. Stay Sober at the Boardy Barn: It’s hard not to drink when spending a Sunday at the with its $1 beers and smiley stickers. Just be sure to keep a local taxi driver's number close at hand.
2. Pass up jelly donuts at the Beach Bakery: Tantalizing aromas wafting from from this local treasure make it impossible to walk past and not go inside for a treat.
3. Finder a cheaper date night out: On Tuesdays the Hamptons Arts Cimema in Westhampton Beach offers bargain Tuesdays with movie showing for $4.
4. Drive Without Seeing a Police Officer in Quogue: Drive five feet at night in Quogue and you will be sure to meet a friendly Quogue police officer.
5. Watch Jaws: It might prevent you from a visit to a area beach where are likely to be out enjoying themselves.