We're turning the focus back on you and celebrating the bloggers who helped inform, entertain and communicate with the Westhampton and Hampton Bays communities this past year as Patch bloggers. These writers are the ones who posted the most this year and also shine as examples of the kind of work bloggers can produce to contribute to their communities.
Campell has been a practicing Astrologer since the 1970’s. She currently has a practice on Eastern Long Island, which includes private consultations, classes and workshops as well as library lectures and adult education courses. She has also written a book “Companion Animals through the Eyes of and Astrologer” and has been published in Dell Horoscope, and Evanescence Magazine. She is currently a member of the American Federation of Astrologers
LeLonni is a graduate of the Astrosophical Institute and has studied or taken workshops with such well known Astrologers as Donna Cunningham, Ray Merriman, Louise Acker and Robert Hand. She has also studied with Walter Coleman and is a graduate of his Astrological College.
You can read her blog weekly on Patch. Here are some links to her recent blogs:
- Astrological Tidbit of the Week: Fixed Stars
- New Moon in Sagittarius
- Lunar Eclipse This Week
Westhampton Free Library
The Westhampton Free Library, located in Westhampton Beach, opened its doors on Main Street on March 1, 1897. The Library provides an array of services, including numberous programs, which it blogs about weekly.
- Westhampton Free Library Jan./Feb. Newsletter Now Online
- Don't Forget To Visit The Westhampton Free Library As Part Of Your Holiday Planning
- eBooks At Your Westhampton Free Library
Kroplick has lived on Long Island for his entire life. He has lectured extensively on the Vanderbilt Cup Races and the Long Island Motor Parkway and is a research volunteer at the Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum. He is also the president of the Long Island Motor Parkway Preservation Society and his exhibits on the Vanderbilt Cup Races have been shown at various Long Island Museums including; the Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum, the Cradle of Aviation, and the Nassau County Museum of Art. Over the last six years, Howard has collected 25,000 images of the Vanderbilt Cup Races and has accumulated an extensive collection of racing memorabilia.
You can read his weekly blogs on Patch. Here are some links to his latest writtings:
- Can You Identify Aunt Nell Patterson’s Automobile?
- Location of Mystery Motor Parkway Aerial Revealed: East Meadow(in East Meadow Patch)
- Can You Identify This Motor Parkway Location?
Holly and Heather are identical twin sisters, business partners and best friends who wanted to create a blog with the idea to inspire, motivate and help our readers make this world a better place. As mothers, wives, daughters and friends, they hope to help one small step at a time. They sharing their thoughts and charitable ideas in a weekly blog. Here are a few of their latest posts:
- Holly & Heather's Handy Hint: Getting into the Holiday Spirit When Your Spirits Need Lifting
- Holly & Heather’s Handy Hint: It’s Better to Give…
- Holly & Heather’s Handy Hint: Living Through Hurricane Sandy
- Holly & Heather’s Handy Hint: Healthy Eating is the Way to Go!
Fox, of Speonk, hosts a weekly Internet Talk Show which is streamed live on UStream and Patch on Thursday nights at 8. The show focuses on community happenings on the East End of Long Island and features special guests. Each week, Fox posts a blog announcing those special guests. Here is a look at her recent blogs:
- Thursday Night on Around the Beach With Lisa Fox: New Leash Animal Rescue
- Maria Daddino to Appear on Around the Beach with Lisa Fox
- Lisa Fox Talks Turkey Live at 8 p.m.
- Bonnie Grice to Appear on Around the Beach with Lisa Fox
Would you like to blog on Patch? You can sign up right here and start the new year with a great new blog post.