The following was submitted by Eric Shultz, president of the Southampton Trustees:
Trustees ramps are now functional and cleared of debris and all Trustee ramps will be free to use for the rest of the year and no ramp permit will be needed.
No 4x4 beach permit will be needed for any beachfront homeowners or anyone working on homes impacted by Hurricane Sandy.
Sand may be placed in front of damaged homes after notifing the Trustee office.
A policy regarding the replacement of docks and bulkheads will be announced after discussion at Mondays Trustee meeting.
For more information, call the Trustee's office at 631-287-5717.
List of Trustee Ramps:
- Ramp at head of Seatuck Cove at South Bay Avenue
- Ramp at foot of Bay Avenue on Weesuck Creek Good. Roadside parking only.
- Ramp and floating dock, Point Road on Reeve’s Bay near Phillips Point. Adequate parking.
- Ramp at Corwin Lane on Tiana Bay – High tide only.
- Ramp at end of Peconic Road on Shinnecock Bay. Roadside parking only.
- Ramp at end of Argonne Road on Shinnecock Bay (Limited Parking).
- Ramp at Old Ponquogue Bridge Marine Park, Foster Ave. & Dune Road on Shinnecock Bay. Adequate parking. (Ramp accommodates boats up to 20’).
- Ramp and Dock, North Sea Road at Conscience Point in North Sea Harbor. Adequate parking.
- Ramp and dock, Pine Neck Avenue on Mill Creek. No parking.
- Ramp, Inlet Road West, on Cold Spring Pond.
- Ramp, Little Neck Road on Old Fort Pond. Adequate parking.
- Ramp end of West Neck Road at West Neck on Bullhead Bay. No parking.
- Ramp, Rose Hill Road on Mecox Bay.
- Ramp, Baycrest Avenue on Moriches Bay. Roadside parking for approximately 10 vehicles.